Privacy and Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
Google Analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics to help us see how many people are using our site, and how they are using it. This requires sending website traffic data to Google’s servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users and does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: